Friday, July 1, 2011

City Dreams

My name is Jense.
I need out.
Out. Out. Out.
I need out of this town.
I need out of this lifestyle.
I'm desperate.
I've always been a small town girl, living in a lonely world. That was me. That IS me. I never really questioned it.
Now, randomly, I want to travel. Leave. See the world!
I've never had that desire. Ever. In fact, I hate New York. I always thought it was trashy. England would be cool, but that was just a pipe dream. Never to happen.
Maybe this feeling of lonliness has finally gotten the best of me. Maybe being in this little town in this state of nothing but pastures, cattle, and bad weather is finally getting to me.
Or maybe it's the memories.
Whatever it is, though, I want out.
Cuz if I'm gonna be lonely, at least I'd be in the midst of billions of people. No one would see me anyways. Cuz no one else sees each other.
I never thought the idea of being so invisible would sound so appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment