Sunday, July 3, 2011

Q's&A's

My name is Jense.
I ask questions all the time.
"Why is this the way it is?" "Why do bad things happen to good people?" "Why do these kinds of things happen?"
I ask because I want answers. I'm not fine with "It's just way things are." I need to know why. Why Why Why. I need to understand, not just know.
Then, when I figure out the answer, I feel so much better.
Sometimes, it takes me forever to figure out the answers. Years even.
Like, why do I have a hearing aid? Why did he leave me? Why am I the second best? Why does everyone hate me?
These, obviously, are old questions that I have asked before in my life. Questions that I finally have answers to.
They happened because in some weird way, they help strengthen me.
I have a hearing aid, which makes me have to listen intently. Because of that, I am a good listener, and anyone can come to me. He left me because he is not for me, and because I deserve so much better than that. I'm second best so that I can learn to push and challenge myself so that I can become better. Everyone hated me because I made the right decision.
Things are gonna happen, and you're not gonna understand why they happened at first, whether it be a devastating break up, a death of a loss one, or someone who you were so close to leave. It will hurt. A lot.
 But in time, other things will happen, and we will understand why the hurt came. And we will realize that we actually needed it, and that it was the best thing that could ever happen.
And the best part is, it always works out for our good.
Cool, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment