Monday, May 9, 2011

Maybe

My name is Jense.
Sometimes, I just wanna cry.
Sometimes, I just wanna cry, and I really don't know why.
Maybe it's cuz my ankle hurts like hell.
Maybe it's cuz I'm homesick.
Maybe it's cuz I'm tired of seeing her all over him all the time.
Maybe it's cuz I'm the third wheel.
Maybe it's cuz I'm really awkward, and I honestly do not know how to respond or react in certain situations, and so it makes me look like an idiot.
Maybe it's cuz she's so talented, and such an amazing singer, and that's all I've ever wanted in the world, and I can't have that.
Maybe it's cuz with every passing day, I realize that I'm never gonna hear right, and I'm always gonna look stupid when I'm with a lot of people, cuz I can't hear right.
Maybe it's cuz I have to be strong for so many people, when I don't even have the strength to help myself.
Maybe it's cuz every day, I see so many people being so happy, and I just have to be happy for them, even when it's tearing me apart inside.
Maybe it's cuz at the end of every day, I realize that I'm so alone.
Maybe...
Or maybe, it's all of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment