Friday, May 27, 2011

Tragic

My name is Jense.
You know, I started writing this, and I was gonna start complaining about how I wish for things I didn't have. Like, how I was gorgeous like my cousin, sang like my roommate or aunt, outgoing like my other roommate. Things like that.
Then I decided against it.
Cuz here's a fact: It doesn't matter how much I wish. I'm still gonna be me. Ordinary me. Not gorgeous. Not extremely talented. Probably not extremely outgoing.
But you know, that's ok.
It's ok to not be the one that stands out. It's ok to not be the Alpha.
I think about how life would be if I wasnt the way I was. And I decided it would be so different.
I wouldn't have the friends I have. I wouldn't be the way I am.
I wouldn't be me.
How tragic would that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment