Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Little Life Changing Conversation

My name is Jense.
This is a conversation.
"I think that's my other problem."
"Which is...?"
"I've kinda trained myself not to fall for guys."
"HAHA! That would be a problem! ... Just be yourself. Someone will pick up on your amazingness very soon."
"That's the other problem... I don't think there's any amazingness in me."
"Jensen. That IS a problem. If you don't think much of yourself, others tend to see that. People like confidence. Although, I've never seen you not be friendly and confident."
"That's because I've been working on it. And I'm a good actress. :) And also, I decided that if I cant find the amazingness in me, I will find it in other people, and that helps I think."
"Don't just act. Make it a reality!"
...
Make it a reality?
Can I do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment