Monday, February 21, 2011

Choices

My name is Jense.
Or Jens. However you want to spell it. It doesn't really matter. It's all the same to me.
I like it when people call me Jense or Jens. I don't really know why, but I feel closer to the ones that call me that. Like, they don't have to be too formal or something. One person even got close enough to call me my other favorite nickname: JD. Short for J-Dawg.
She's not my friend anymore.
It's been over a year. Closer to two now. Bizarre.
Last night, I was missing her alot. I don't think it has really hit me yet. That is a lie. It has hit me. But I still haven't accepted it.
This was not how it was suppose to happen. We were suppose to be friends forever.
I often wonder what happened. And I always come up with the same conclusion.
The choices separated us.
People hear this all the time, but they never understand it. Choices affect more than just you, it affects everyone. And sometimes, it can affect everyone for a long time. Sometimes, even forever.
I'm still in my forever stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment