Monday, February 21, 2011

Disclaimer

My name is Jense.
I have a disclaimer.
So, yes, I've been writing these little thoughts in my head alot, and not even gonna lie, I don't think they are that bad. I'm pretty proud of the few things that I've written.
But, let me just say, this is not what I normally do.
I'm not really a writer.
You should see my friends Mary and Jewel and Hillary. They write amazing stuff. That's their talent.
Those are pseudonyms, in case you didn't know.
I'm really more of a lyricist. If that's the right word. I like to write songs. I create music too. I write things that I feel, based on what is happening to me at the time. I'd like to think that that's my talent.
Right now though, it's been hard to come up with the right words.
That's usually how it happens. Either I start hearing music in my head or words just start coming. But not this time.
So, I'm just waiting around for the words and the music to come. And until then, I'm just writing how I feel in an unfamiliar way.
Hopefully, a song will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment