Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Bottle it up

My name is Jense.
This is a message for you, as well as for me.
Don't force me to talk.
I really dont know how else to say it.
Lately, I've been listening to peoples fears and worries. Mainly about love. The discovery of love. The absence of love. The loss of love.
That's ok with me. This is their time to worry. This is their time to be scared. This is their time to talk.
Not mine.
Bottle it up. Put it away. Be strong. I gotta to be. I need to be. It's not my time. It's theirs.
That is my mentality lately.
Which is why I haven't been communicating recently.
Sure, I talk. Sure, I'll respond to a text or message. But, you don't really know what's going on. There's so much going on in my head. My heart. My being. More than I allow the naked eye to see.
You don't know. You might think you do, but you don't. Not saying I blame you, cuz I don't. Why would I? I'm the one that haven't been talking.
I don't want to talk. I want to think. Ponder. Bottle it up.
Let me be.
I promise. I will come to you when I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment