Monday, April 4, 2011

Think of you

My name is Jense.
Sometimes, I'll walk by the basketball court on my way to class. I see people playing. It makes me think about how you and I used to play in the school basketball courts at night.
Sometimes, someone will say something really random and funny. It makes me think about how you always knew what to say to get me to laugh.
Sometimes, I'll watch a movie with Zefron in it. He always reminded me of you. Most people wont agree. True, you may not look completely alike. But you guys have the same facial looks. Most people wouldn't think so. But that's cuz they didnt know you like I did.
Everyday, I see people hold hands. It makes me think about the first time you sneakily took my hand. And the time in the woods. And the night we went sledding, and we walked back. You took my hand in yours. You held me in your arms.
Basically, everything I see makes me think of you.
And I know you're not really allowed... But I hope you think of me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment